CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Mr Harry Benjamin Asmah Jnr - 14.09.44 - 04.11.07

Hey guys!!! I know its been REALLY quiet on my front and for those who have been experiencing withdrawal symptoms, I've crawled out from my lil' cave and i'm back baby!!
I know this blog is supposed to be about music, but i need to do this....

The first thing i'd like to say is that I'd like to celebrate the life of my late father Harry, who passed away 1 yr and 1 week ago!!
Everyday that passes helps to reduce the pain, but i still miss him like crazy, and decided to make a post about him!!
Out of your five children, i was the only who didn't see you before you passed, and despite this i hope you know how much you meant to me!
You where my father, my best friend, my brother, and even sometimes my enemy!!! But i will NEVER forget you. You'll always be in my heart!!
I love you daddy.
Winnie

1 comments:

Bombchell said...

oooh lovely pic, i had to click on it to see it though.

u need to resize the img url u're using, or widen your blog so it can show the picture.