CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 2 December 2008

I'm baaaaaccck!!

Hey guys, before i start i wanna say soooorrrry!!!
I know i've been slipping, but i'm back now, and i promise i'm here to stay. Ur gonna be sooo bombarded with posts your gonna become bored thinking "Damn it!!! Not HER again" ;-)
Right, now enough with the babbling lets get down to business!!
I was just browsing the web, and i discovered this foolishness, or foolywang material. (For those of you not in the know, follywang is something or somebody who is worthy of being ridiculed for their behaviour/appearance)

Now i actually really REALLY liked this song but after hearing this i'm very disappointed!! I'm not gonna talk sideways about Lupe coz he's my boy, or even Chris Brown!! But who i do have to talk about is that Lil Wayne. Know i have to be the 1st one to admit that I do listen his stuff and will go as far to say that i enjoy it, but seriously does anyone actually understand what he is saying????
Lil Wayne aka Dwayne Micheal Carter Jr is one of the biggest hip hop artists at the moment with his latest album going platinum and selling over 2 000 000 copies. But come on, even my four yr son could do a better verse than that!!
SMDH!!!

0 comments: